Friday, July 3, 2009

Wee Bit of Self Pity

I normally try to think positive and not bitch too much about my situation, but I'm just so frustrated today. David and I are in the mountains for the long weekend, but I'm stuck on the sofa. My parents and David are all out playing golf, it's a gorgeous day outside, the dogs are dying to go hiking - meanwhile, it took all of my energy to change out of my pjs. I'm so sick of this shit. I know it's much better than it was. I have more good days than bad, but the bad days still kick my ass. At least I had my first real meal in 36 hours and I'm not overly nauseous.

People always say that I look healthy when they see me out - I never point out that I don't leave the sofa when I'm sick. I don't like to see people when I feel terrible, which probably makes it easy for people to forget that I'm still not 100% better.

Whine, whine, whine. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment